Stella is an associate attorney with focuses in the areas of family law and trusts and estates. Prior to becoming an associate, Stella clerked at Boardman Clark for two years while finishing her law degree at the University of Wisconsin Law School. Stella also worked at the law school’s Family Law Advocacy and Support Clinic as a clinical law student, representing clients in juvenile guardianships and modifications of legal custody, physical placement, and child support. Before her clinical experience, Stella spent a year clerking for the Honorable Judge Brian W. Blanchard of the Wisconsin Court of Appeals – District IV.
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
- Wisconsin Law Review, Managing Editor
- Best Performance in a Course
- B.A., Sociology, Statistics, and Criminal Justice, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Family Law Advocacy & Support Clinic – University of Wisconsin Law School, Clinical Law Student
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals-District IV – Honorable Judge Brian W. Blanchard, Law Student Clerk
Stella’s Latest Writing & Presentations
I.D.E.A. Watch | 02.05.24
Each February, we recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of Black Americans. American history, and its challenges and progress, is interwoven with Black history and its resilience and triumphs. As we honor the legacies of current and past Black Americans in the law, this year, we remember and celebrate a monumental leader and trailblazing activist who had a profound impact in Madison and beyond, Percy L. Julian Jr (1940-2008).