Dan has a general practice and works in the areas of business, real estate, trust and estates, and mergers and acquisitions. Dan often represents small to midsize-companies, business owners, and government entities in relation to their business affairs, focusing on business transactions. Whether working with businesses, government entities, or individuals, Dan emphasizes the development and implementation of strategies, plans, and programs to meet his client’s needs. Prior to attending law school, Dan was a credit risk analyst for U.S. Bank.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2014
- CALI Awards: Corporate Finance and Legal Writing and Research
- Pro Bono Society inductee for 50+ hours of volunteer legal service
- B.S., Finance and Business Economics, cum laude, Marquette University, 2008
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
Honors & Recognition
- Listed in Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch
- Corporate Law, 2022
See our disclaimer regarding third-party awards.
Daniel’s Latest Writing & Presentations
School Law FYI | 05.31.22
One of the tricky areas for school districts to navigate is what to do with a current employee who gets arrested or an applicant who discloses they have pending arrest charges against them. Employers covered by the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act (WFEA) are generally prohibited from discriminating against individuals on the basis of their arrest and/or conviction records, subject to certain exceptions.