Dan has a general practice and works in the areas of business, real estate, trust and estates, and mergers and acquisitions. Dan often represents small to midsize-companies, business owners, and government entities in relation to their business affairs, focusing on business transactions. Whether working with businesses, government entities, or individuals, Dan emphasizes the development and implementation of strategies, plans, and programs to meet his client’s needs. Prior to attending law school, Dan was a credit risk analyst for U.S. Bank.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2014
- CALI Awards: Corporate Finance and Legal Writing and Research
- Pro Bono Society inductee for 50+ hours of volunteer legal service
- B.S., Finance and Business Economics, cum laude, Marquette University, 2008
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
Honors & Recognition
- Listed in Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch
- Corporate Law, 2022, 2023, 2024
- Real Estate Law, 2024
See our disclaimer regarding third-party awards.
Daniel’s Latest Writing & Presentations
School Law FYI | 08.16.23
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will implement changes beginning on August 1, 2023, introducing a new Form I-9 and allowing remote document verification for E-Verify users.