Dan has a general practice and works in the areas of business, real estate, trust and estates, and mergers and acquisitions. Dan often represents small to midsize-companies, business owners, and government entities in relation to their business affairs, focusing on business transactions. Whether working with businesses, government entities, or individuals, Dan emphasizes the development and implementation of strategies, plans, and programs to meet his client’s needs. Prior to attending law school, Dan was a credit risk analyst for U.S. Bank.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2014
- CALI Awards: Corporate Finance and Legal Writing and Research
- Pro Bono Society inductee for 50+ hours of volunteer legal service
- B.S., Finance and Business Economics, cum laude, Marquette University, 2008
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
Honors & Recognition
- Listed in Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch
- Corporate Law, 2022
See our disclaimer regarding third-party awards.
Daniel’s Latest Writing & Presentations
President Biden’s Proposed COVID-19 Vaccination or Weekly Testing Mandate for Employers Does Not Generally Apply to Schools, Except for Head Start Programs
School Law FYI | 09.10.21
President Biden announced that the Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) would be issuing an emergency rule that requires all private sector employers with 100 or more employees to require their employees to get vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.