Bob Gregg is an employment relations attorney with more than 30 years of experience representing clients on complex issues.
Bob litigates a wide variety of employment cases on behalf of employers, including discrimination, wage, and hour, FMLA, ADA, unfair discharge, contracts, privacy, and more. His main emphasis is helping employers achieve enhanced productivity, creating positive work environments, and resolving employment problems before they generate lawsuits. Bob conducts proactive management seminars throughout the United States to teach supervisors how to recognize issues and avoid liability.
Bob is nationally recognized for his work on respectful workplace education, employment and service provision, and has helped numerous public and private employers. As a founding faculty member of the Department of Defense Race Relations Institute, he developed anti-discrimination programs for military bases worldwide. As Chief Equal Rights Officer for the Wisconsin Personnel Commission, he was responsible for implementing some of the first anti-harassment and anti-bullying policies and practices in the United States. He is a Nationally recognized authority on workplace issues.
Bob’s practice also has a special focus in documentation issues. He is retained to conduct high level, sensitive investigations for both public and private sector organizations. Bob trains HR staff, security personnel, and civil investigators in the concepts of properly investigating employment issues.
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Bob Gregg has been involved in Employment Relations for more than 30 years. He litigates employment cases. His main emphasis is helping employers achieve enhanced productivity, creating positive work environments, and resolving employment problems before they generate lawsuits. He has developed the employment policies of numerous employers.
Honors & Recognition
- Equity and Diversity President's Award, American Association for Access, 2015
- Service Award, State of Wisconsin Affirmative Action Council, 2005
- Service Award, Wisconsin Association of Equal Opportunity, 1993
See our disclaimer regarding third-party awards.
Presentations, Publications, & Contributions
Bob has conducted more than 4,000 seminars throughout the United States and has authored numerous articles on practical employment issues
Community Involvement & Board Memberships
- Department of Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute Foundation, Board of Directors
- American Association for Access, Equity and Diversity, National Faculty Member
- Department of Defense Race Relations Institute, Former Faculty Member
- National Speakers Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Public and Nonprofit Boards and Committees
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Association for Equity and Diversity
- DRI - Defense Attorneys Association
- American Bar Association
- J.D., magna cum laude, West Virginia University Law School
- Order of the Coif
- Doctorate work in Education Administration
- M.A., Social Work, West Virginia University
- B.S., Business, Marshall University
- Wisconsin Department of Justice - Civil Investigator Certificate
- U.S. Army - Heavy Equipment Operator's License
- National Camping School, BSA - Aquatics and Waterfront Director Certification
Robert’s Latest Writing & Presentations
HR Heads Up | 01.11.23
On January 5, 2023, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) announced a new rulemaking proposal which could put an end to employment noncompete agreements, a tool the FTC considers an unfair restraint of trade