Tanner is an associate with a primary focus on insurance defense and commercial litigation. He also supports other practice groups, including working on copyright and trademark, as well as landlord/tenant matters.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2019
- Dean’s List 2016-2017
- Black Law Students Association
- Georgetown Journal of Law and Public Policy
- B.A., Anthropology, Arabic minor, University of Arizona, 2016
- National Scholars Award
- State Bar of Wisconsin
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Tanner’s Latest Writing & Presentations
Municipal Law Newsletter | 02.02.23
On January 4, 2023, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in Adams Outdoor Advert. Ltd. P’ship v. City of Madison, Wisconsin, 56 F.4th 1111 (7th Cir. 2023) dismissed a challenge to the City of Madison's digital sign control ordinance.