Nikki is a member of the firm’s Immigration, Business and Real Estate practice groups.
Nikki has extensive experience helping U.S. companies and their foreign national employees in U.S. immigration matters, including securing temporary work visas (such as H‑1B, L, TN, J, O), permanent labor certification, and lawful permanent resident (or “green card”) status for foreign-born workers and their families. She also advises companies on immigration compliance programs.
Further, as the former in-house counsel to a prominent real estate brokerage, Nikki is a skilled advocate when representing individuals and companies of all sizes in real estate and business sale transactions.
Nikki is adept at handling real estate matters such as land contracts, easements, land divisions, zoning changes, and conditional use permits, and she feels immense satisfaction helping her clients move their projects to completion.
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
- Illinois State Courts
- Federal immigration proceedings: US Citizenship and Immigration Service, US Department of Labor, US Department of Homeland Security
Honors & Recognition
- AV- Preeminent, Peer Rating by Martindale Hubbell, 2013- 2022
See our disclaimer regarding third-party awards.
- J.D., University of Colorado School of Law, 2005
- Certified Mediator
- Jessup International Moot Court
- B.A., with distinction, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1998
Community Involvement & Board Memberships
- Team Director/Coach: Madison West H.S. Mountain Bike Team
- Board Member: The Nakoma League (2014-2019)
- Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network (2005-2013)
- Cast Member/Choreographer: The Denver Law Club- a satirical musical comedy troupe delivering ethics CLE with flair! (2006-2013)
- U.S. Peace Corps Volunteer, Côte D’Ivoire, West Africa (1999-2001)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association