Mai Chao is an associate with the labor and employment, family law, and litigation groups. Her practice includes employment-based immigration along with intersecting legal issues regarding family and immigration law.
Prior to joining Boardman Clark, Mai Chao was a civil litigator with a Madison law firm focusing on family law and consumer protection matters at state, federal, and appellate levels. She previously was a judicial intern for the Honorable Daniel Kelly in the Supreme Court of Wisconsin.
Mai Chao is fluent in Hmong.
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Immigration Court
Honors & Recognition
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Scholarship, 2017
See our disclaimer regarding third-party awards.
- Dane County Bar Association
- Legal Association for Women
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, 2017
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2013