Michelle is a paralegal with Boardman Clark. She works primarily in the family law area. She also assists the litigation, and labor and employment practice groups.
Michelle drafts the initial pleadings for family law matters, and works with clients to prepare the many financial exhibits utilized throughout the process. She monitors important discovery and appeal deadlines and assists the practice group attorneys as they prepare for multiple hearings and trials. Michelle works closely with family law clients to assist them to understand this procedure driven area of law.
- B.A., Criminal Justice, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Paralegal Certificate, American Institute for Paralegal Studies
Community Involvement & Board Memberships
- Frequent Volunteer
- Past Treasurer of the Madison Area Paralegal Association
- Madison Area Paralegal Association
Honors & Recognition
- Nominated for an Unsung Hero Award in 2007 from the Wisconsin Law Journal in recognition of her positive contributions to the law firm and the legal community
See our disclaimer regarding third-party awards.
Presentations, Publications, & Contributions
- Contributing Author, Several "For Your Information" school district client newsletters
- Co-presenter, "The Dramatically Changed Landscape of Teacher and Support Staff Bargaining," 2011
- Assist counsel and clients in cases before the Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission, and with special education due process hearings