Paul is a general practice lawyer with an emphasis in the areas of real estate and land use, estate planning, post death administration, municipal law, and business law.
Paul practices out of the firm’ s office located in Lodi, Wisconsin.
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
- Specialize in municipal law; represent several cities, villages and towns in general municipal work, land use, ordinance enforcement and zoning matters
- Estate planning, real estate, post-death administration and business organization
- Assist several local non-profit organizations with legal related issues
- Admitted to practice before the state and federal courts
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Dane County Bar Association
- Columbia County Bar Association
- J.D., University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1993
- B.A., History and Political Science, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1990