Peter’s practice centers on representing and advising privately held companies in a range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, entity reorganization, business formation, corporate governance, and contractual negotiations. Given Peter’s extensive familiarity with the chemical and biological sciences, he is also well-equipped to assist clients in any industry with commercializing, licensing, and protecting their valuable intellectual property assets.
Prior to becoming an associate, Peter clerked for Boardman Clark while obtaining his law degree at the University of Wisconsin Law School. While attending the University of Wisconsin Law School, Peter performed extensive research on the role of independent directors serving on the boards of Fortune 500 and other publicly-traded companies and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Rebecca Dallet at the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
Community Involvement & Board Memberships
- Dane Buy Local, Executive Board Member, 2022-present
- Madison Magnet Community Involvement Committee, Member, 2022-present
Presentations, Publications, & Contributions
- Contributor, Yaron G. Nili, Board Gatekeepers, 72 Emory L. J. 91, 2022
- Author, Extending Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS) of Atmospheric Aerosol Particles to the Accumulation Mode (150 – 800 nm), Special Issue of Environmental Science: Processes and Impacts, 2018
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- J.D., cum laude, University of Wisconsin Law School, 2021
- Wisconsin Law Review, Articles Editor
- Student Bar Association, President
- Ray & Ethel Brown Award for Character, Leadership, and Service
- Best Performance Awards in Corporate Governance and Substantive Criminal Law
- B.S. Biomolecular Sciences, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, 2018
- Cappo Sales Track, Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Certificate in Business Sales
Peter’s Latest Writing & Presentations
Business Minute | 10.19.23
On September 29, 2022, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) issued a final rule (the Final Rule) implementing the Corporate Transparency Act’s beneficial ownership information (BOI) provisions.