Cat is an associate with Boardman Clark’s Banking Practice Group. Her practice focuses on addressing bank’s regulatory compliance needs. Cat also has experience in commercial lending. In addition to the Banking Practice Group, Cat also supports the firm’s Business and Municipal Law Practice Groups.
Before becoming an associate, Cat clerked for the firm for over a year. While in law school, Cat interned and clerked for multiple legal institutions including the Madison city attorney’s office. She also has experience in restorative justice.
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
- United State District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, cum laude 2019
- Davis Award in Constitutional Law
- Senior Managing Articles Editor, Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender & Society, 2018-2019
- B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2015
- St. Norbert College Presidential Scholarship for Academics
- St. Norbert College Newman Civic Fellowship Award
- Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society
- Phi Sigma Iota Foreign Language Society
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
Catherine’s Select Writing & Presentations
Business Minute | 02.04.21
For certain eligible employers who have already received and used (or will use) the proceeds of a PPP Loan, the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act (the “Act”) provides funding for a Second Draw PPP Loan until March 31, 2021. These Second Draw PPP Loans are generally subject to the same terms, conditions, and processes as First Draw PPP Loans.