Max represents municipalities, businesses, and individuals throughout Southwest Wisconsin with a focus on general municipal law, municipal prosecutions, litigation, and real estate. Max assists municipal clients with real estate, land use and development, zoning, ordinances, open records, traffic and ordinance enforcement, and general municipal advisement.
Max also represents businesses and individuals in litigation, real estate, contract negotiation, and landlord/tenant matters.
He enjoys working with his clients to find effective and efficient solutions to their goals or issues.
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Wisconsin Western District
Community Involvement & Board Memberships
- Boys and Girls Club of West Central Wisconsin - Corporate Board Member, 2021-Present
- Boys and Girls Club of Reedsburg
- Board President, 2021-Present
- Board Member, 2017-Present
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Sauk County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Assocation for Justice
- J.D., Nothern Illinois University College of Law, 2014
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2013-2014, Visiting Student
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Economics & Political Science, 2010
Maximilian’s Latest Writing & Presentations
Wisconsin Appellate Court Rules City of Milwaukee Violated Family Dollar’s Due Process Rights When it Denied the Renewal of Food Dealer and Weights & Measures Licenses
Municipal Law Newsletter | 02.02.23
In Family Dollar Stores of Wisconsin LLC et.al. v. City of Milwaukee et.al., 2021AP1432, decided October 11, 2022, the Court of Appeals ruled the City of Milwaukee violated Family Dollar’s due process rights when it denied an application to renew Family Dollar's Food Dealer and Weights & Measures licenses.