Justin is a Litigation Paralegal. He comes from a family of attorneys and government employees, who provided additional inspiration in the field, and previously interned at another Madison Personal Injury firm.
- Paralegal Associate Degree in Applied Science, with honors, Madison College, 2016
Community Involvement & Board Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin Certified Paralegal (SBWCP) November 2018-present
- Madison Area Paralegal Association, 2015-present
- Wisconsin Assoc. of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Mock Trial Jury Member, 2015-present
- Emerson Elementary School, Volunteer, 2014-present
Honors & Recognition
- Awarded 2016 MAPA Student Scholarship
- Awarded 2016 Anne Schacherl/ Fran Moritz Paralegal Founders Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Lambda Epsilon Chi National Paralegal Honor Society
See our disclaimer regarding third-party awards.