Clifford D. Bobholz
Cliff advises his clients regarding their personal estate planning issues. This involves deciding whether or not to form an entity for their personal business, and if so, how to transfer such an entity to heirs or others; whether to make transfers of assets to heirs during life and how; whether to use a Will, a Revocable Trust or other methods to transfer assets at death; and assisting and advising regarding elder law issues.
Cliff has been practicing in Sauk County since 2001, and currently works predominantly out of Boardman & Clark’s Baraboo and Prairie du Sac offices. Cliff was born in Columbus, Wisconsin, and has spent most of his life in Wisconsin, with brief stints in Minnesota and Iowa. Prior to 2001, Cliff was a Corporation Counsel for Menard, Inc. and was a Magistrate Judge in Iowa. Since moving to Sauk County, Cliff has focused his practice in the areas of Estate Planning Probateand General Business Law.
Community Involvement & BOARD MEMBERSHIPS
- The Optimist Club, Member
- The Community Development Authority, Board Member
- B.A. in Economics and History from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1976
- J.D. from Hamline University School of Law, 1979
- Cliff loves to golf, going to the movies, hiking, and traveling