Boardman Clark Attorneys Named to 2017 “Women in Law” List
Eight Boardman & Clark LLP attorneys were named to the BestLawyers® publication’s “Women in Law” list, which was recently published in the BestLawyers® 2017 Business edition.
The Boardman Clark attorneys named to the “Women in Law” list include:
- Marta Meyers, Collaborative Law: Civil and Family Law Mediation
- Sarah A Zylstra, Commercial Litigation and Labor & Employment Law
- Eileen A. Brownlee, Education Law
- JoAnn M. Hart, Education Law and Labor & Employment Law
- Lawrie J. Kobza, FDA Law and Water Law
- Jennifer S. Mirus, Labor & Employment Law
- Amanda J. Kaiser, Personal Injury Litigation
- Catherine M. Rottier, Personal Injury Litigation
The list also designated the firm’s Lawyer of the Year honorees. This included:
- Marta Meyers, Family Law
- JoAnn M. Hart, Labor & Employment Law
Inclusion in Best Lawyers® is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Best Lawyers’ belief has always been that the quality of a peer-review survey is directly related to the quality of its voting pool.