18th Annual School Law Seminar
November 15, 2018
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Parking will be free
See location map
We are pleased to announce a program designed specifically for the benefit of school district administrative personnel and board members. This year's complimentary program will include a luncheon program featuring Attorney Michael Julka (Boardman & Clark LLP) in a discussion on the latest court, legislative, and regulatory developments affecting school districts.
In addition to the luncheon program, attorneys from Boardman & Clark LLP will present on eight topics in a dual track format:
- Tax And Employee Benefits Update
- Protecting Your District From Sexual Harassment Liability In The #MeToo Era
- Meeting Your Obligations Under Family Court Orders And Actions
- Legal Considerations Concerning Electronic Records And School Data Privacy
- First Amendment And Other Issues Regarding Student And Employee Protests
- Meeting Your Title IX Obligations Regarding Student Sexual Harassment
- Teacher and Administrator Evaluations and Improvement Plans
- Responding To Dangerous Conduct Involving Students With Disabilities
Your school district may register as many individuals as are interested, including administrators, board members, principals, business managers, pupil services directors, and other school officials. Accordingly, please pass this notice on to others.
Registration and Pre-program Continental Breakfast
8:55 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
12:10 - 12:55 p.m.
1:05 - 1:55 p.m.
2:00 - 3:00 p.m.