17th Annual School Law Seminar
Boardman & Clark LLP is pleased to announce a program designed specifically for the benefit of school district administrative personnel and board members. This year's complimentary program will include a luncheon program featuring Attorney Mike Julka (Boardman & Clark LLP) in a discussion on the latest court, legislative, and regulatory developments affecting school districts.
In addition to the luncheon program, attorneys from Boardman & Clark LLP will present on eight topics in a dual track format:
- Avoiding Legal Pitfalls Under The Public Records Law
- Common School District Accommodation Issues Under Disability Laws
- Open Meetings Update Including Supreme Court Case on "Committees"
- Effectively Administering Challenging Issues Under The FMLA
- Update On The New Administration's U.S. Department Of Education
- Managing Employee Substance Abuse And Alcoholism
- Intersection Of First Amendment And Title IX
- Tax And Employee Benefits Update
Your school district may register as many individuals as are interested, including administrators, board members, principals, business managers, pupil services directors, and other school officials. Accordingly, please pass this notice on to others.
November 15, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
For registration information, please contact Nadia Riese.