Bagels & Coffee with Boardman Clark: Estate Planning
Oct 15, 2021 –
8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
With the changes and uncertainty brought on by the pandemic in mind, establishing the proper estate plan for you can provide much needed security. Over the course of the changes endured throughout this last year-and-a-half, the basics of estate planning remain a cornerstone of any proper estate plan. This seminar will help you understand basic estate planning techniques while also demonstrating how failure to develop a comprehensive plan may cause unintended consequences.
Learn the answers to these questions
- Is a living trust or will right for me?
- What can my agent do—or not do—regarding Health Care and Financial POAs?
- What are the best ways to transmit IRAs and other beneficiary driven assets?
- What are the implications of charitable giving?
- How will Biden's Tax Proposal affect me?
- Robert Hameister
- Elizabeth Heiner
- Christopher Schmidt
- Paul Schmidt
- David Weller
This year's event will be held virtually. Follow the link received upon registration to attend the webinar online.
Presentations - 8:00 - 9:15 a.m.
Questions & Answers - 9:15 - 9:30 a.m.