Our busy law firm is currently in need of an energetic, organized, and detail-oriented individual to assist its litigation team. The ideal candidate will have experience with e‑discovery software, administering databases, including design, maintenance, and manipulation of databases within a variety of software solutions; possess knowledge of the litigation discovery process and possess excellent writing skills, the ability to address multiple projects simultaneously, and a dedication to producing the best possible product within a deadline. Ability to troubleshoot and create solutions to solve problems using the tools available is critical.
- Prepare, file, and serve all pleadings and other court documents in litigation
- Review pleadings and other documents filed by opposing counsel and other parties in litigation
- Prepare and coordinate discovery requests and responses including through the use of e‑discovery software
- Schedule depositions, mediations, expert witness testimony, etc.
- Keep managing attorney(s) informed of all developments and actions taken in a case
- Manage and coordinate schedule and deadlines for all cases assigned to managing attorney
- Maintain positive relations with clients through regular communication
- Proofreading documents and letters
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies or a Paralegal Certificate
- 3 or more years of experience in litigation preferred
- High level of knowledge regarding key legal concepts
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills
- Innovative problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced/dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Computer experience should include knowledge of Outlook and Word
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Salary Range: $65,000 — $75,000
Could you be the person that Boardman Clark is looking for? If so, please send cover letter and resume to: Office Manager, Boardman & Clark LLP, P.O. Box 927, Madison, WI 53701 – 0927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. “Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer”.