Richard L. Bolton
Rich Bolton has over 20 years of business litigation experience in such areas as business torts, unfair competition, intellectual property disputes, restrictive covenants, dealership termination and contract matters. He also has an extensive background in employment and civil rights litigation and is experienced in federal court practice and procedure.
Rich understands that the delivery of legal services in commercial litigation can be very expensive if not properly managed. He approaches litigation with the attitude that legal services should provide value to the corporate bottom line. For that reason, Rich advocates for pre-dispute prevention and alternative dispute resolution in appropriate circumstances to provide value-added solutions to business disputes.
honors & Recognitions
- Listed as a best lawyer in “Best Lawyers” publication, (2010 – present)
admitted to practice
- Seventh Circuit and Federal Circuit Bar Associations
- Bar Association for the Western District of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
- J.D. University of Wisconsin Law School, with honors
- B.A. in History and Political Science from the University of Wisconsin – Madison