Ashley is an associate with a general law practice and is a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Labor and Employment practice groups. Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Ashley spent two summers as a law clerk with the firm during law school. Ashley’s real estate practice encompasses commercial and residential transactions, as well as litigation. She also advises employers on a wide range of legal issues pertaining to employment relations.
Ashley is originally from the windy city of Chicago and is also licensed to practice law in Illinois.
Admitted to Practice
- Wisconsin State Courts
- Western District of Wisconsin
Honors and Recognitions
- Wisconsin Association of African-American Lawyers (WAAL) – VelanDale Scholar
Publications and Contributions
- Wisconsin Civil Trial Journal “The Recent Amendments to Rule 26 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure” (Spring 2016, Issue 1)
- Wisconsin School News (Wisconsin Association of School Boards)
- Co-Author “Board Duties and Obligations and Potential Ramifications for Non-Compliance” (April 2016)
- Co-Author “Unemployment Benefits Under the New Misconduct and Substantial Fault Standards” (November 2015)
- Co-Author “Recent Cases and Important Issues Related to Public Participation” (August 2014)
- Co-Author “Accommodating Parents and Visitors with Disabilities in Schools” (September 2013)
- Member, Dane County Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Programming Committee, Greater Madison Area Society for Human Resource Management
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, 2015
- Advanced Opportunity Fellow
- Research Assistant – Professor Cecelia Klingele
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A. (2010)
- President’s Award – Merit Scholar
In her free time, Ashley enjoys kickboxing, cooking and spending time with her Yorkshire Terrier.