Mission & Service Guidelines
People are the key to our success. We invest in talented professionals dedicated to serving clients in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
We share a commitment to stewardship. We devote our time and manage our resources in ways that contribute positively to the communities we serve.
Our client service guidelines are designed to ensure that you are pleased with our working relationship. If at any time you feel we are not meeting these standards, we hope you’ll discuss your concerns with your attorney.
In all matters we will:
- vigorously represent your best interests at all times.
- listen, and take the time to understand your needs and expectations.
- establish deadlines and provide regular updates on the progress of our work.
- proactively solve problems.
- return telephone calls and respond to your messages promptly.
- consult with you before we transfer your work to another lawyer in our firm.
- communicate our fee arrangements with you early in our relationship.
- confirm your satisfaction before we consider a matter closed.